Friday, August 11, 2017

UNDERCONSTRUCTION

0



Image result for blog Under Construction
When your writing mood on but you are unsure what to write so yeah, it still under construction.

HI EVERYONE !

I have been away from my blog for a very long long time even I, myself dont remember when was the last time I post on this blog. Actually, I was planning to delete this blog bout somehow I feel sad and couldn't delete this blog so yeah, I decided to make a new face for this blog and start fresh!

So basically all the post will be involving about my feelings and thoughts because previously I like to write diaries but stop doing so due to my family like to read my diaries especially my mum that's when I decided to write on blog because my mum she's not a high-tech person then I'll be safe here.

Whoever that might be following my post previously might be shocked for a few new facts about me since human changed even fashion also changed every season so yeah so do I. To those that might knowing me, I've changed, my life changed, my love story changed, my friends some remain the same some changed, literally I'm not the old me.

I guess that's it since I just want to inform that this blog still under construction, I'm still looking for my own style of writing and also for the theme. Kindly wait for it patiently and dont expect too much from me because my writing mood not stable, HA HA HA.

Au Revoir,
IRAFIFY

0 comments:

Post a Comment